top of page
Check out our past & current events we are organizing or collaborating on:
- Sat 03 Dec03SatDecMind Body Matters - Wellness Through Movement/MississaugaDec 03, 2022, 2:00 p.m.Mississauga, 4259 Sherwoodtowne Blvd #1, Mississauga, ON L4Z 1Y5, Canada
- Sun 13 Nov13SunNovMind Body Matters Talk/MississaugaNov 13, 2022, 1:00 p.m. EST – Nov 14, 2022, 3:00 p.m. ESTMississauga, 2520 Eglinton Ave W Unit 1, Mississauga, ON L5M 0Y4, CanadaExplore different themes of health and wellness at our Mind Body Matters Talk event!
- Sat 07 May07SatMayNational Youth Week: Goal Setting for Success/Online EventMay 07, 2022, 1:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. EDTOnline EventGEM x Brampton National Youth Week Event. Join us for Goal Setting for Success and learn about GEM's other initiatives.
- Sat 15 May15SatMayGreenfull Project/ZoomMay 15, 2021, 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.ZoomAttend the Greenfull Project to learn more about food security and sovereignty alongside youth in the Peel Region!
- Sat 28 Nov28SatNovGrant Writing Workshop 101/Online EventNov 28, 2020, 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.Online EventThe Girls Empowerment Movement has partnered with TakingITGlobal as awareness partners to support youth ages 15 to 30 to gain access to funding and resources to support community impact project ideas.
- Sat 11 Jul11SatJulSculptHER/ZoomJul 11, 2020, 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.ZoomAn interactive Zoom session discussing ideal body representations within media, later followed by creating clay sculptures or vision boarding to display perspectives of bodies.
- Sat 07 Mar07SatMarGEM @ Speed Mentoring Dinner/Brampton City HallMar 07, 2020, 4:30 p.m.Brampton City Hall, 2 Wellington St W, Brampton, ON L6Y 4R2, CanadaJoin GEM at an evening of celebration and speed mentoring featuring some of Brampton's most inspiring women in honour of International Women's Day 2020!
- Thu 05 Mar05ThuMarGEM @ HERA/Brampton City HallMar 05, 2020, 4:00 p.m.Brampton City Hall, 2 Wellington St W, Brampton, ON L6Y 4R2, CanadaJoin GEM at Hera, an international women's day event, to acknowledge and celebrate the hard work of women in our community.
- Sat 01 Feb01SatFebWomen in Motion 2.0 Part II/Central Public SchoolFeb 01, 2020, 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.Central Public School, 24 Alexander St, Brampton, ON L6V 1H6, CanadaLearn how to dance with us at Central Public School!
- Sat 11 Jan11SatJanWomen in Motion 2.0 Part I/7X Fitness for WomenJan 11, 2020, 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.7X Fitness for Women, 164 Sandalwood Pkwy E Unit 125, Brampton, ON L6Z 3S4, CanadaJoin us for FREE kickboxing at 7X Fitness!
~ GEM acknowledges that our work is situated on the traditional territories of the Anishinaabe, Huron-Wendat, Haudenosaunee, the Métis, and most recently, the Mississaugas of the New Credit First Nation covered by Treaties 14 and 19 ~
bottom of page